Copyright of the material available at this site is owned by UltraHawke Pty Ltd and may only be used in the ways described in this legal notice:
- you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen,
- unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of UltraHawke Pty Ltd copyright material for research or personal use, and
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice.
Always Check Information
- general information provided as part of Ultra-Hawke Pty Ltd's desire to disseminate information to our customers,
- intended to be accurate and free from error but may contain unintentional errors,
- may not be complete or current and is subject to change without notice,
- and should never be relied on as the sole source of information to do or fail to do something.
External Site Links Are Not Endorsed
Links to other sites, not controlled by UltraHawke Pty Ltd, are suggested sources of further information and are provided as a convenience only. This does not necessarily mean that UltraHawke Pty Ltd endorses or approves these other sites, their content, or the people responsible for them.
The world wide web exists across (sometimes) insecure, public networks and there is a risk that:
- transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties, and
- files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs, and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. To the maximum permitted by law, UltraHawke Pty Ltd excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
UltraHawke Pty Ltd is dedicated to supporting and complying with the National Privacy Principals that form the basis of the Privacy Ammendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
We wish to strengthen privacy protection of your company.